- Window Collision Decals & Products
- Feather Friendly Bird Collision Deterrent
Feather Friendly Bird Collision Deterrent
Feather Friendly® 'DIY' tape
Comes in white or black. White is good when overlooking light scenery like beaches or ocean, while the black tends to blend better into forest and other darker areas. Pick the one that works best for you.
Bird collisions with residential glass surfaces account for a significant number of bird deaths annually - especially during migration seasons. In order for birds to 'see the glass' and not collide subtle visible markers must be applied to exterior glass surfaces in problem areas. A new highly-effective ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Kit is now available from Feather Friendly® Technologies. It allows you to apply the same solution at home that has proven to be successful in thousands of square feet of commercial building installations.
The 1 Roll Kit contains the following components:
- One 100 ft. roll of Feather Friendly Residential Marker-Pattern Tape
- Measuring Tapes (2)
- Installation Instructions
- Marker-pattern Tape coverage: One 100 ft. roll protects a glass surface (2'.5 x 6'.5 feet) or (30" x 80" inches) or (16 square feet) of glass patio door, glass panel railing, or equivalent window area
Important Installation Notes:
Application Temperature: Marker-pattern Tape should not be installed at temperatures below 10°C or 50°F.
Will Not Damage Glass Surfaces or Exterior Glass Coatings such as Solar Reflective, Low-E, or other types of glass treatments.